- Provide classroom and laboratory instruction to students using both online and face-to-face delivery methods
- Develop class outlines and establish guidelines for various courses; prepare lesson plans and supplemental teaching materials; schedule classroom activities and select appropriate texts.
- Encourage a variety of teaching strategies to foster critical thinking and clinical applications.
- Develop and prepare tests to evaluate student academic and clinical performance; grade and record individual scores.
- Review available instructional materials; estimate time, materials, and equipment required for various assignments; submit requests for materials, supplies and equipment to program director.
- Supervise the use of and operation of various instructional equipment; provide instructional demonstrations on mechanical machinery or other equipment as appropriate; develop laboratory assignments to provide hands on experience as appropriate.
- Participate in systematic program evaluation.
- A Master’s Degree or higher in relevant field to Health & Fitness Science.
- Proficient in various computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of three years qualifying work-related experience