EAGLE College Prep is seeking a strategic and dynamic Physical Education (P.E.) Teacher who is committed to ensuring students receive outstanding physical education instruction. Our students work extremely hard and are held to very high expectations regarding both academic achievement and character development.
- Set and hold students to extremely high academic and behavior standards.
- Embody and demonstrate a loving character and ensure that students exhibit the same values.
- Set measurable, ambitious, and attainable goals for the year.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans as part of a long-term scope & sequence aligned to the Missouri state standards for physical education.
- Develop a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment so that all students are invested in their academic excellence and can fulfill their potential.
- Build rapport with students, parents, and families so they understand unambiguously that teachers love them.
- Continually improve teaching skills by seeking out constructive feedback and professional development opportunities.
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills.
- Demonstrated mastery and enthusiasm of physical education content knowledge.
- Strong understanding of how to backwards plan and standards based instruction.
- A tireless work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative solution finder.
- Open to feedback and committed to continuously improving.
- Personal qualities: passionate, relentless work ethic, humility, positive in the face of incredible challenges, and loving.
- Highly-skilled collaborator who prefers the challenge and fun of teamwork.
- Creative thinker who takes a solutions-oriented approach to classroom and school challenges.