- Valid Professional Georgia Teaching Certificate in Physical Education.
- The ability to work successfully with other professionals. Proven organizational skills, effective oral and written communication and strong people skills.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent of Schools may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Provide and use appropriate teaching strategies.
- Carries out the duties of teaching the students assigned by the administration.
- Acts as a resource person in the classroom and the school.
- Evaluates student performance.
- Effectively provide instruction to the assigned students.
- Effectively communicate with parents as appropriate.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor or Superintendent of Schools.