Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Davenport Community School District Physical Education Curriculum on a 7 period a day.
- Will supervise girls locker room daily.
- Will co-teacher with other PE teacher in gym facilities.
- Attend all physical education professional development.
- Knowledge of Common Core State Standards.
- Participate fully as a productive team member.
- Implement building and district middle level initiatives.
- Demonstrate effective communication with students, parents, staff, and community members.
- Implement components of Wood Teaching and Learning Plan.
- Coaching endorsement preferred.
- Knowledgeable about middle level practices.
- Experience with middle level adolescents necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of differentiation of instruction necessary to meet needs of diverse student community; evidence such knowledge has been implemented successfully in prior experience.