School of the Incarnation is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time physical education teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. The teacher would be responsible for all lessons aligned to the Archdiocesan curriculum. This is a five day a week part-time (24hrs.) position for grades PK 4 through grade 5.
- Develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines.
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- Establish reasonable standards for student achievement, updating electronic gradebook frequently.
- Interact effectively and respond to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic and timely manner.
- Responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management using PBIS (positive behavior intervention and support) protocols.
- Degree in Elementary Education with a concentration in physical education or equivalent.
- Current MSDE certification.
- Minimum of three years of experience teaching preferred.
- Experience in a Catholic School setting is preferred.
- Must be comfortable with technology to include GSuite, Google Classroom, Smartboards, etc.
- Must have a commitment to Catholic School education.