As our PE Teacher, you will provide physical education instruction to a diverse student body in the unique setting of a residential treatment ranch. Our students come from all across the country and globe and are facing a number of challenges, such as emotional, behavioral, and substance use disorders.
- Facilitate 3 PE classes daily.
- Structure PE units connected with Utah State curriculum.
- Promote healthy lifestyle.
- Organize and track students PE Progress.
- 21+ years of age or older.
- Bachelor's in Physical Education, either working toward or already earned.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Able to pass criminal investigation background check.
- Able to pass motor vehicle record check.
- Current Utah driver's license (within 30 days of employment).