As a Physical Education Teacher, you will have the opportunity to change lives through education as you develop student capabilities in five essential core fitness components of muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, cardiovascular strength and body composition as you share the importance of sportsmanship and staying active. And you will do meaningful work that makes a difference for our students as you:
- Create a classroom environment that cultivates learning, engages the interests of the students and allows them to perform at their very best.
- Utilize direct instruction techniques to guide our students through a variety of activities designed to promote the social, physical and intellectual growth that is needed for primary school success!
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to discover how each student best learns and develop personalized solutions to each students’ learning style and abilities.
- Master our proven curriculum as you implement our philosophy of education and guide the learning process and students toward the achievement of the curriculum goals.
- Have proven proficiency and experience in the subject of focus and specialty area of this teaching position.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in education, a current teaching certificate within the state the position is located, a IVP level one fingerprint clearance card, and passing a criminal history background check.
- Creating positive, powerful energy that fuels our school spirit. Filling our campuses with exceptional students and diverse talent. Modeling our values, inspiring others and having fun. Solving matters with composure, integrity and compassion. Immersing yourself in significant connections with our students, parents, and fellow educators. Having a passion for teaching others, helping others learn, and celebrating their success.