- Communicates, collaborates, and cooperates with colleagues, supervisors, and students.
- Plans physical education program to promote development of student's physical attributes and social skills.
- Teaches individual and team sports to students, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques and of physical capabilities of students.
- Organizes, leads, instructs, and referees indoor and outdoor games.
- Instructs individuals or groups in beginning or advanced calisthenics, gymnastics, or corrective exercises, determining type and level of difficulty of exercises, corrections needed, and prescribed movements.
- Teaches and demonstrates use of gymnastic and training apparatus.
Confers with students, parents, and school counselor to resolve student problem.
- Selects, stores, orders, issues, and inventories equipment, materials, and supplies used in physical education program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- ND Teaching License with applicable endorsement(s).