The classroom teacher creates an engaging, nurturing and safe learning environment that allows students to develop their physical, social, and emotional wellbeing; providing instruction in academics, future ready skills, knowledge, and dispositions to be compassionate, lifelong-learners, and contributing citizens in a rapidly changing world.
- ND Teacher's License in Health and Physical Education (candidates in process to complete ND licensure may be considered and required to complete the appropriate licensure).
- Bachelor's Degree with physical education major or area of similar study.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with students, parents, staff and the school community.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies to address all learning styles and strengths.
- Ability to manage complex issues and behaviors preferred.
- Experience working with elementary and middle level students preferred.
The West Fargo Public School District is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law.