St. Joseph School Fullerton, located in Perry Hall, Maryland is seeking highly qualified candidates to teach Physical Education (PE). The candidate would be responsible for all grades K- 8 instruction. The teacher also should be knowledgeable regarding technology integration in lessons.
- Provides grade appropriate instructional program for students that adheres to the school’s philosophy, goals and objectives.
- Maintains an attractive, organized, and engaging learning environment.
- Develop lesson plans with clear objectives in line with the Archdiocese of Baltimore and State of MD Standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Provides regular and consistent communication with parents, students, staff and administration.
- Bachelor degree and current MSDE certification.
- Positive references and recommendations.
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Catholic school philosophy, goals and objectives
- Must be proficient in using a variety of technology during daily lessons as well as to enrich and differentiate instruction.