To create and sustain an educational environment conducive to the fulfillment of the District’s Mission so that maximum positive impact on the education of children can be realized. A teacher is responsible for planning, organizing, and delivering instruction based on the approved curriculum and Common Core State Standards to help students move towards academic proficiency.
- Must be eligible or hold State of Delaware Certification as an Physical Education
and Health Teacher K-12.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree.
- Student Teaching.
- Proficient in Technology, Microsoft Office Applications, Children’s Educational
- Demonstrates sensitivity to issues impacting various cultural, ethnic and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers instruction based on the general education Curriculum and Delaware
Common Core State Standards
- Develops weekly lesson plans that contain all the required components.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the students individual level
of functioning and preferred learning modalities.
- Keep accurate records, tests, reports, etc. as required.
- Maintain good rapport and communication with students, school personnel,