ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
- Teach the approved Eagle County School’s curriculum.
- Participate in cluster group meetings focusing on student learning and individual growth goals/goals.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Provide support and knowledge that inspires and encourages the professional growth of teachers at the cluster group meeting and school-wide as resources are utilized for the enhancement of student learning.
- Contribute to the professional development of other teachers including but not limited to modeling the use and application of best practices, and peer support with lesson planning and designing consistent with state standards and district goals.
- Plan standards based learning, including selection of content, instructional strategies, and assessments, appropriate for all learners and aligned with District outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Active teacher authorization or license issued by the State of Colorado.
- Must be “Highly Qualified” according to the Colorado’s definition of a “Highly Qualified” teacher under the No Child Left Behind Act (effective January 1, 2004 for current teachers and 2002-03 for newly hired teachers).
- Endorsement in the area(s) of teaching assignment preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.