The Physical Education-Health Teacher plans, organizes, and implements the instructional program in a Catholic learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. This is a full-time position that follows the school calendar beginning in August of 2022.
- Initiates, directs and evaluates learning.
- Implements the content and curriculum effectively.
- Maintains and inventories materials related to physical education.
- Immediately responds to parents, colleagues or administration with regard to student issues.
- Partners with appropriate school personnel if behavior or learning differences are observed for possible evaluation.
- Holds a Bachelor, degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certification in content area or working toward certification.
- Successful teaching experience preferred.
- Preferably a practicing Catholic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Possess skills and knowledge of technology resources.
- Proficient in Google applications and PowerSchool.