Mother Mary Catholic School, located in Baltimore City, provides a rigorous, advanced education in a faith-based environment where students of all faiths are welcome and valued. MML is accepting applications for the position Physical Education teacher.
- Develop weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines that motivate, challenge, and engage students.
- Respond to parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Support the school’s culture of respect through effective classroom management techniques (PBIS).
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Degree in Physical Education or Education.
- Current MSDE certification, or willingness to obtain within specified timeline.
- Experience working with students ages 4-14.
- Experience in a Catholic School setting is preferred, but not required.
- Must be comfortable with technology including Google G-Suite for Education.