- Serve as a Physical Education Teacher in support of all learners and co-plan to co-serve with teams of teachers in inclusive classroom settings.
- Monitor students’ academic and behavioral progress (through data collection and analysis) to guide instructional decisions. Monitor and address IEP goals as necessary.
- Apply principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) through multiple means of representation, engagement, and assessment supporting reciprocal learning strategies.
- Support proportional representation of all learners in all classrooms.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other teachers and administrators.
- Collaborate with colleagues, including special education teachers, to provide a range of academic and social-emotional support to students in inclusive classroom settings.
- Passionate about student learning.
- Anti-bias, anti-racist educator.
- Proactive communicator and relationship builder.
- Reflective learner.
- Resilient, resourceful collaborator.
Monona Grove School District is an equal opportunity employer and encourages resumes from diverse, bi-lingual or multi-lingual candidates. MGSD does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age.