- Demonstrate collegiality to integrate cross-curricular instruction and real-world problem solving skills.
- Skilled in their subject areas and be enthusiastic learners who apply skills learned through frequent subject and grade level teamwork and professional development.
- Model outstanding character traits according to the ethics, values, and philosophy of the Catholic teachings, and exhibit these traits through a positive classroom atmosphere.
- Lend their skills and interests to coaching and moderating of extra-curricular activities.
- Offer excellent communication and presentation skills as well as solid planning and organizational skills.
- Experience teaching diverse learners and differentiating instruction (preferred).
- A track record of leading students to successfully achieve those expectations (preferred).
- Experience working with children and communities in an urban setting (preferred).
Certification, Degrees, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required).
- Pennsylvania Instructional Certificate (preferred).
- Clearances on all required background checks (required).