The Physical Education Teacher will effectively integrate the methodology associated with the Jubilee Academies General Physical Preparedness Curriculum.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Movement Science, Physical Education (P.E. teacher) or related fields.
- Must possess a valid teaching certification from the state of Texas or be prepared to complete an accredited certification program within the first year of hire.
- Additional desirable experiences include participation in competitive high school or college athletics and the ability to articulate to students the benefits of sports performance training.
- Experiences in competitive high school or college athletics and the ability to articulate to students the benefits of sports performance training preferred.
- Experience working with PreK-12th grade student athletes preferred.
- Train Jubilee Academies students during the school day, as detailed in the General Physical Preparedness Curriculum.
- Work closely and collaborate with a coaching team made up of sports performance coaches and certified physical education teachers and other school staff to deliver a well-rounded state-of-the-art curriculum.
- Continually update knowledge of GPP methodology and training tactics for the proper Jubilee Academies student population.
- Serve as the campus content expert for the instruction of performance-related curriculum matter woven into the athletic curriculum.
- Properly assess each student within the confines of the skills and applied activities of each lesson, along with the Jubilee Academies Physical Preparedness Testing protocols.