- Plans and implements a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students
- Creates a fun, safe, and engaging class environment
- Uses effective teaching techniques to make physical education skill based, sports related, and team focused
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students and their parents.
- Communicates aims and/or objectives to students in a well-planned, organized manner using clear and precise language.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing the development of proper student behavior.
- Bachelor's (Preferred).
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred).
- Teaching Certification (Preferred).
Cheder Lubavitch Arizona is committed to diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities.