- High school diploma or GED.
- Educational Aide I Certification.
- 48 college hours or passing score on Paraprofessional Exam.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist physical education teacher as directed.
- Assist in maintaining equipment and preparing equipment for class.
- Reinforce appropriate behavior in accordance with teacher’s plans and assist in classroom discipline and behavior management.
- Keep teacher informed of communications from classroom teacher, parents, and students.
- Assist in supervising students throughout the school day, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Provide clerical duties including: preparing ribbons, awards, posters, bulletin boards, banners, notifying teacher of return status of notes sent home, handling of medical concerns and medication, etc.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations, and state and local board policy.
- Exhibit CCISD Core Values of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- Actively engage in actions that contribute to the overall mission and strategic plan of Clear Creek ISD.