- Colorado Initial or Professional Colorado Teaching License;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Preferred: 2 years or more teaching experience, preferably in Elementary or Middle School;
- Preferred: 2 years of more experience overseeing Athletic program;
- Preferred: Experience with Infinite Campus and Google products.
- Design and implement standards-aligned curriculum for PE and Health;
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences and establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities;
- Differentiate lessons for students with learning plans;
- Integrate the use of technology to provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities;
- Observe, evaluate, encourage, and provide feedback on students’ progress and development in the coursework;
- Implement data-driven instruction;
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures, maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary system of the school, and apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary;
- Perform certain duties including, but not limited to, participating in team, school, and parent meetings.