The Physical Education / Health Teacher is responsible for providing physical education programs that are designed to address the needs of the population in our schools, in small group settings and where specified, in individual adaptive classes. He / She will teach physical education and health concepts to students; and will address the physical education needs, as well as the emotional/behavioral needs of each student.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree with certification in Physical Education.
- Experience with children with emotional/behavioral disorders preferred.
- Requires First Aid and CPR certification.
- Requires a current valid driver's license.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, parents, and the public.