To provide an educational atmosphere in which all students will move toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and psychological growth and maturation in accordance with District philosophy, goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certified by the state of Florida in appropriate area(s) and possession of necessary endorsements.
- Establish short- and long-range goals based on student needs and District and state curriculum requirements.
- Plan and prepare standards-based lessons and strategies which support the School Improvement Plan and District mission.
- Plan and prepare lessons which are meaningful and engaging.
- Plan and prepare instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identify, select and modify instructional materials to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles and special needs.
- Assist in assessing changing curricular needs and plans for improvement.
- Maintain a positive, organized and safe learning environment.
- Manage time, materials and equipment effectively.