- Create genuine and meaningful relationships with students
- Recognize that each student is unique and believe that every student can be successful.
- Engage with colleagues to design and implement high quality instruction.
- Pioneer new ideas and approaches to teaching and learning that can be shared throughout the district.
- Adopt a growth mindset, overcome barriers, and remain persistent in their pursuit of student success.
- Valid Colorado Teaching License within 60 days from date of hire.
- Employee must complete a fingerprint-based criminal background check and must be cleared by the Office of Human Resources.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Support Innovation Zone Purpose, Vision, and Mission as well as the innovation components of the schools to which they apply (e.g.- STEM, AVID, Blended Learning, Arts Integration, Project Based Learning etc.)
Pueblo School District No. 60 does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, disability, need for special education services, genetic information, pregnancy or childbirth status, or other status protected by law in admission, access to, treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. Additionally, a lack of English language skills is not a barrier to admission or participation in activities.