- A Bachelor's degree.
- Hold a valid and active Pennsylvania Instructional Certificate.
- Criminal history and child abuse clearances (Acts 34, 151 and FBI).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Such additional or alternatives to the above qualifications as the board or superintendents may determine appropriate and acceptable.
- Collaborates with other staff members in the education process and assists with the smooth operation of the building.
- Displays an interest in and participates in the total school program.
- Exhibits dependability and punctuality in assigned duties, attendance at meetings and in the use and care of equipment and facilities.
- Displays positive personal traits, such as neatness, integrity, character, good citizenship, respect for others, honesty and responsibility as an appropriate model for students.
- Abides by the Pennsylvania School Code and the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Upholds and enforces school rules, administrative regulations and Board policy.
- Maintains open lines of communication with administrators, parents, students, staff members and the general public.
- Participates in curriculum review and redesign as required by department, subject area or grade level.
- Maintains an ongoing program to enhance professional competence for the attainment of a job goal.