The Physical Education-Health Teacher plans, organizes, and implements the instructional program in a Catholic learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. This is a full-time position that follows the school calendar beginning in August of 2023.
- Teacher is responsible for supervising children at all times and providing a safe and developmentally appropriate program for students that complies with all mandated state and Archdiocesan policies and procedures.
- Plan and implement engaging developmentally appropriate lessons, including those for a Middle School setting.
- Observe and assess student progress, keep detailed records observing student's behavior and progress and share with parents.
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner.
- Maintain and inventory materials related to physical education.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, or related field.
- MSDE Certified.
- Successful teaching experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in technology use and integration.