- Demonstrates the capacity to reflect on and improve the educator’s own practice, using informal means as well as meetings with teams and work groups to gather information, analyze data, examine issues, set meaningful goals, and develop new approaches in order to improve teaching and learning.
- Actively pursues professional development and learning opportunities to improve quality of practice or build the expertise and experience to assume different instructional and leadership roles.
- Collaborates effectively with colleagues on a wide range of tasks.
- Becomes involved in school-wide decision making, and takes an active role in school improvement planning.
- Shares responsibility for the performance of all students within the school
- Is ethical and reliable, and meets routine responsibilities consistently.
Experience and Training:
- Certification /eligibility for certification in appropriate grade level and field.
- Certification and/or licenses as required for individual positions.
- Such alternative to the above qualifications as the Superintendent of Schools may find appropriate and acceptable.
South Hadley Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.