Under general supervision, teaches one or more classes to students in grades to students in the area for which a NC teaching license is held. The employee is required to plan, organize and present instruction and instructional environments that help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational and social development.
- Teaches North Carolina Standard Course of Study/ Common Core and Essential Standards for assigned.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and presenting instruction and instructional environments which help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational and social.
- Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior required to provide an orderly and productive classroom.
- Instructs students in proper care and use of materials and equipment storage areas and controls use of materials and equipment to prevent loss or.
- Evaluate s each student's performance and growth in knowledge and understanding, and prepares progress.
- Selects and requisitions instructional materials, books, equipment, etc., and maintains inventory.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the district and/or in self-selected professional learning.
- Participates cooperatively with the appropriate administrator to develop the method by which she/he will be evaluated in conformance with district.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of research best.
- Understanding the growth and development of students to which he/she is.
- Knowledge of students ' growth, development.
- Skilled in assessment and using its data for teaching.
- Ability to meet the needs of all.
- Ability to motivate.
- Ability to maintain a clean and orderly.
- Ability to perform general clerical.