While under the direct supervision of the Principal, the Teacher will provide sound and consistent instruction to students, modifying curriculum as needed, to support academic growth that enables each student to reach their full potential.
- Valid State of Arizona Teaching Certification and fingerprint clearance card.
- Meets all certification requirements for the assigned grade level or subject area including proper teaching area endorsements to be Highly Qualified.
- Knowledge of Arizona College and Career Ready State Standards.
- Ability to assess student needs through academic assessments.
- Skill in both oral and written communication.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Knowledge of classroom-based assessments to drive instruction.