- Implements programs of study
- Fosters a classroom climate conducive to learning.
- Utilizes instructional management systems models that increase student learning.
- Monitors student progress toward mastery of instructional goals and objectives.
- Communicates effectively within the educational community and with parents on a regular basis.
- Meets professional responsibilities.
- Demonstrates competency in the knowledge and implementation of technology standards.
- Provides curricula required by the City School district.
- Bases instruction on adopted curricula for the school.
- Demonstrates accurate and current knowledge in subject field.
- Employs a variety of instructional strategies to augment achievement.
- Uses content scope and sequence in planning.
- Provides an atmosphere conducive to learning consistent with the school mission.
- Valid Ohio teaching certificate or license issued by the Ohio Department of Education that grade level and subject matter for this specific position.
- Proper endorsements as required.
Columbus City Schools (CCS) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, ancestry, familial status, military status or disability in its educational programs, activities, and employment policies. CCS fully supports the hiring and employment of individuals with physical or mental disabilities who meet the job qualifications, so long as the individuals can perform the essential duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.