The Physical Education teacher is responsible for creating a learning environment that fosters, promotes, and develops an understanding of the relationship of healthy body function exercise, and athletics.
- Teach a part-time course load and participate in occasional supervisory duties.
- Teach knowledge and skills in physical fitness, individual, and team sports, utilizing appropriate learning activities.
- Motivate each student to cultivate physical fitness, and appropriate social and emotional adjustment that discovers and develop talents of students in physical achievement.
- Work cooperatively with Athletic Director in planning and implementing a balanced physical education program.
- Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
- Must be 21 or older to apply.
- Willingness to commit to the mission and philosophy of The Catholic High School of Baltimore.