What You Get to Do:
- Help lead innovative learning activities that promote children's development and growth.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Monitor children's progress and development.
- Create a harmonious environment where children and fellow teachers enjoy coming to each day.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Development preferred.
- Classroom experience required.
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.