- Establish appropriate long-range plans by identifying instructional, assessment, and management strategies.
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a positive environment where students are actively engaged.
- Establishes, clearly communicates, and maintains appropriate expectations for student learning, participation, and responsibility.
- Promotes student learning through the effective use of appropriate instructional strategies.
- Provides appropriate and extends content for learners and maintains a constant awareness of student performances in order to guide instruction and provide appropriate feedback to students.
- Maintain classroom environment that encourages and supports student learning, instructional routines and material, essential non-instructional tasks.
- Assist with school-wide data analysis through strong leadership, advance the mission and vision of the of the School District and Agency.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Knowledge of educational program development and SC state standards.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement innovative educational programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate programs involving a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Limited supervision; annually scheduled performance reviews.
- Limited overnight travel.