- Teach effective P.E. classes.
- Be available for meetings with cadets and parents for issues relating to education. Maintain complete records for each cadet to assess progress.
- Participate in faculty meetings and serve on committees as assigned. Assist in fulfilling obligations for extra-curricular activities including the athletic program.
- Supervise cadets in a chaperone capacity when requested by the Activities Director.
- Responsibilities may include coaching various sporting activities. Coaches must motivate players; formulate game plans, facilitate training, arrange for transportation and meal requests, and maintain equipment inventory. Attend every practice and every game for the sport that is being coached.
- Act as a role model and mentor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a minimum of a bachelors degree.
- Qualify for a Commercial Drivers License within a specified time.
- Posses excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with general public, co-workers and members of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds regardless of race, religion, age, sex, disability or political affiliation.