Windermere Prep, a member of the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) is seeking a dynamic individual to lead its Boys’ Lacrosse program. In addition to serving as the head boys’ varsity lacrosse coach, the successful candidate will provide leadership, supervision and organization for the entire lacrosse program, including boys and girls as the Program Director.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience developing a lacrosse program and players.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of technical and strategic aspects of the game of lacrosse.
- Experience leading and coordinating a team of coaches.
- Ability to communicate effectively with athletes, coaching staff, and parents.
- Ability to teach, lead, motivate student-athletes.
- Proven organizational and management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the physical and mental skill set of our student-athletes enabling them to excel both in the classroom and on the lacrosse field.
- Develop a strong sense and appreciation for hard work as well as commitment to team, program and school.
- Build a strong team culture that values leadership, responsibility, and respect that aligns with the Windermere Prep mission.
- Maintain accurate team statistics, abide by the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) by-laws and stay connected with any changes or amendments.