- Must posses a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
- Valid IVP fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Teaching Experience Preferred.
- Instructs students in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the District.
- Develops lesson plans and appropriate instructional aids and where appropriate laboratory learning methods.
- Provides opportunities, when needed, for individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Designs learning activities relevant to the real world.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive classroom environment.
- Effectively uses technology and other standard or teacher-prepared instructional aids.
- Teaches the assigned subject (s) in accordance with the District approved curriculum.