DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with fellow teachers and support staff to meet the goals and individual needs of each student.
- Create, manage, and participate in a variety of professional development and orientation activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- You can make a difference by directly impacting the life of a student.
- You will receive regular coaching and development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- You will have access to resources, including support from our curriculum and instruction team, credentialing team, and the school leadership team.
- Benefit eligibility dependent on full or part-time status: medical, dental, vison, company-matched retirement plan and tuition reimbursement.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.