Impart the district's objectives to students. Design instructional activities that enhance the objectives and which reflect an interdisciplinary/thematic approach to teaching, and select appropriate instructional materials commensurate with students' ability levels and interest. Work harmoniously with other teachers to ensure a cooperative and positive learning environment for the students.
- Must possess or qualify for Colorado teaching certificate/license with a physical education endorsement.
- Must be knowledgeable about Mastery Teaching and Learning models and Outcome Based Education.
- Must possess knowledge of cultural diversity.
- Desire bilingual ability in both English and Spanish.
- Perform at a professional level in all areas of teaching, instructional management, interpersonal relationships, professional responsibilities and general responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to student achievement and student affective development.
- Be an effective communicator with staff, students, parents and the community at large in support of educational programs.