- Must possess or qualify for Colorado teaching certificate/license with a physical education endorsement.
- Must be knowledgeable about Mastery Teaching and Learning models and Outcome Based Education.
- Must possess knowledge of cultural diversity.
- Desire bilingual ability in both English and Spanish.
- Perform at a professional level in all areas of teaching, instructional management, interpersonal relationships, professional responsibilities and general responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to student achievement and student affective development.
- Be an effective communicator with staff, students, parents and the community at large in support of educational programs.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the district's standards based on educational programs.
Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.