- Creates a classroom environment that fosters, promotes and develops an understanding of the relationship of healthy body function and exercise.
- Motivates each student to cultivate physical fitness, and appropriate social and emotional adjustment.
- Discovers and develop talents of students in physical achievement.
- Develops strength, skill, agility, poise, and coordination in individual, dual and team physical activities and sports, in accordance with each student’s ability.
- Planning and implementation of standards-based instruction.
- Analyzing data and action planning.
- Consistently communicating with stakeholders.
- Professional Educator’s Licence (PEL) in Physical Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Endorsements in Special Education, ESL, Bilingual Education, preferred.