- Knowledge of subject matter and appropriate instructional methodologies.
- Evidence of exemplary human relation skills.
- Evidence of exemplary organizational and planning skills.
- Evidence of ability to work effectively with students, parents and staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plans and provides for appropriate learning experiences for students.
- Supervises students in a variety of school-related settings.
- Monitors and evaluates student outcomes.
- Communicates and interacts with students, parents, staff and community.
- Develops, selects and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students.
- Provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of children.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Maintains appropriate records and follows required procedures and practices.
- Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains regular, on-time attendance.
- Serves on special committees.
- Other duties as prescribed by Maryland State Law, Board of Education policy, Negotiated Agreement and Building Principal.
The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices.