Uses technology based instruction to sustain the specific courses and curricula mandated by the educational mission and goals of the College.
1. Instructs students in assigned classes.
2. Provides academic guidance and counseling to students in cooperation with Student Services Personnel.
3. Maintains academic standards.
4 Prepares course syllabus and outline.
5. Monitors student progress.
6. Keeps adequate and accurate records.
7. Enters final course grades online.
Under the direct supervision of the Department Chair, each adjunct faculty member is responsible for satisfying the educational, administrative, and fiscal requirements inherent in his/her position.