- Classroom Culture: Build a safe and productive classroom culture. Positive relationships are evident, procedures are clear, and the classroom is safe and secure for learning to unfold. Student and teacher interactions promote a growth mindset.
- Family & Community: Consistently develop strong relationships with students’ families while diligently informing parents of expectations, positive news, and/or concerns about their children. Provide opportunities for parents to be involved in their children’s learning.
- Professional Responsibilities: Actively participates in professional learning communities (PLCs) with colleagues in order to improve teaching and student learning. Reflect on instruction and leadership while contributing ideas, expertise, and time to the mission and goals of the school.
- Committed to high academic achievement and high expectations for all students.
- Able to be a positive team-player and communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors, students, and families.
- Open to being coached and receiving feedback in order to advance learning and growth for students.
- Professional with high personal standards and integrity.