We are searching for a Physical Therapist Clinical Specialist — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll plan, evaluate, organize, and implement Physical Therapy treatment programs in a developmentally and age appropriate manner for patients ages 0 to adult.
- Completes patient evaluations and reassessments in accordance with hospital and department guidelines.
- Develops an individualized plan of care based upon evaluation/reassessment findings according to hospital and departmental guidelines.
- Monitors patient response to treatment intervention.
- Provides clinical support to assigned outpatient clinic or specialty program.
- Provides instruction/education to patients and families/care givers.
- Documents information in patient medical record and billing.
- Participates in staff and student development.
- Works with departmental staff and other health care professionals by volunteering regularly to help others when time allows.
- Two (2) years pediatric, women’s health, orthopedics, or sports medicine clinical experience.
- One (1) year pediatric, women’s health, orthopedics, or sports medicine residency.
- Knowledge and understanding rehabilitative care of patients with acute and chronic conditions, and knowledge of development from the ages of neonate to adulthood.