Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity as a Physical Therapist for you to join Fairview Park Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
What you will do in this role:
- You will diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities through the determined treatment plan.
- You will work to restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- You will provide education to the patient/family and effectively document the therapy process.
- You will communicate and collaborate with other members of the rehabilitation team including other therapists, physicians and nurses to best treat the patient.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Physical Therapy is required.
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required.
- Prior acute care and/or inpatient rehab experience working as a Physical Therapist is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.