HCA is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers and physician clinics located in 21 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom. HCA is ranked number 63 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently recognized for being one of the “Worlds Most Admired Companies” and “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy.
- State licensure.
- Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills.
- Excellent organization/time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance.
- Experience in providing educational program.