Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking intracoastal waterway, Mount Sinai Medical Center is dedicated to providing exceptional health care to our diverse community enhanced through innovation, technology, teaching, and research.
We provide world-class care:
- Named one of America's 250 Best Hospitals for 2020 and 2021 by Healthgrades, positioning Mount Sinai among the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
- A pioneer in innovative medical research in areas such as cardiology, cancer, memory disorders and pulmonary diseases.
- The BEST cardiac surgery survival rate in Florida.
- Initiates and/or completes patient assessment, following time frames established in departmental guidelines, to determine treatment required and completes documentation as observed by supervisor or during chart review.
- Performs thorough assessment of patient’s functional conditions to set plan of treatment with appropriate short and long-term goals.
- Documents charges with each initial evaluation and daily treatment as appropriate and as observed by supervisor and other department personnel.
- Completes Outcome Measure scores for admission, goal setting and discharge within departmental policies and procedures in a timely manner.