UNAC has been recognized as the collective bargaining representative for this position. Kaiser Permanente and UNAC will bargain to establish contractual terms covering this position. Until such time as bargaining is completed, this position is not covered under the terms of any existing collective bargaining agreements between Kaiser Permanente and UNAC.
- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction. Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
- Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy. Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient, may delegate a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordination of the treatment plan with other health care personnel as appropriate. Provides advice and education to patient and family. Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from physical therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from physical therapy. Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy patient management. Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Licensure to practice physical therapy by the State of California by date of hire.
- Obtain BLS prior to employment start date.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.