- Obtain patient’s medical history.
- Evaluate and administer treatment in consultation with Steve Kravitz and the referring physician.
- Complete all appropriate documentation in the patient’s digital medical records.
- Instructs patient and their family in appropriate patient care.
- Assists in total rehabilitation of the patient.
- Performs necessary clerical and other duties assigned around treatment.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years experience working in an outpatient setting
- The successful candidate will have strong manual therapy skills as well as exercise rehabilitative clinical experience.
- The ideal candidate is willing and eager to learn new manual therapy techniques and concepts, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and be highly motivated
- Completed coursework from Barral Institute, Upledger Institute, Institute of Physical Arts, or other major institute teaching manual therapy is a major plus. Also, someone specializing in Pediatrics would also be desirable.