- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of records in regard to patient care for all patients on personal case load.
- Responsible for the correct reporting of billing information in regard to all patients on personal case load.
- Provide direct patient care as prescribed, including evaluation and treatment planning.
- Assist and assess transfers, gait and balance as required by functional mobility of patient level of assistance from minimum to maximum.
- Responsible for the reporting and interpretation of treatment results.
- Participate in development and presentation of in-services for the facility as requested.
- Supervise support personnel in immediate work areas as appropriate.
- Perform clinical functions: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with facility, state, Medicare and TMC's policies and procedures.
- A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself, co-workers, caregivers, or patients: lift, turn, move position and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimal assist transfer. Minimal assist transfers are defined for purpose of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.