Interim Healthcare is searching for a Home Health Physical Therapist to perform services for treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance with the physician-certified plan of care and physical therapy professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
Abilities, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of computers and workplace software.
- Work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient and the use of equipment in providing treatment.
- Visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.